The water technology department at IWW offers effective consulting and development of water treatment technologies, piloting, a technology analysis lab and performance tests of water treatment plants. Technology experts also refer to IWW-competences in chemical and microbiological analysis, resource management and give economical evaluation methods. A team of international experienced and trained engineers, technicians and scientists give professional advice on how to realise innovative, sustainable and cost-optimized technology projects.
- Process development, support of design and tendering processes, e.g. for activated carbon treatment
- Evaluation, optimization and monitoring of treatment processes
- Performance tests of treatment utilities
- Selection of materials and chemical additives for water treatment
- Pilot testing, e.g. for nitrate removal, softening or desalination
- Application tests for innovative treatment processes (membrane technology, advanced oxidation technology)
For reference projects, please refer to the links provided on the right “more information”.